Re: gnome-games needs a maintainer

<quote who="Bastien Nocera">

> I didn't play the games, and I still don't, except for testing. That's why
> I'd be looking for a new maintainer that would actually play the games.
> Having somebody who was involved in gnome-games already would be a
> benefit.

Thank you Bastien! The games are sooooo much better thanks to your work. In
Australian: Yer a legend!

[ And, well, I didn't play the games, and still don't, except for testing. ]

- Jeff

--
    "GNOME, launched specifically to counter a threat to our freedom, is
       the free software project par excellence." - Richard Stallman