Re: Rumours abounding about a new Gnome Media release

        > I was wondering, why did everyone start using footnotes in the last
        > couple of months?

        Habits are contagious 8-)

Well, I did it because I was on another mailing list that always did it
because it annoyed someone when there was lots of footnotes, and habits
are contagious :) And it adds comedy value.

iain
--
"The nearest analogy to the addictive power of television and the
transformation of values that is wrought in the life of the heavy user