Re: Dollars for Hackertime?

lör 2002-06-08 klockan 16.40 skrev Jeff Waugh:
> So,
>
> Say I wanted to pay someone to hack on stuff I needed in GNOME modules such
> as gnome-vfs, Nautilus and the like... Who's doing hacker consulting, and
> how would it be arranged?

Hi!

There are several companies around the world that would sign contracts
for hacking on GNOME. For example we do at CodeFactory, so if you want
to sign a contract with a company just drop me a mail.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/