Re: Shrunken, readable RFP writeup ...

Hi,
	FWIW, I think this is a great idea and the sooner we started
using it the better - especially since a lot of 2.2.x work will
probably begin soon.

	I am a little concerned, though, that the process in Havoc's
full writeup might be a little too formal and topheavy and might
prevent its widespread use. I think we'll need to use the process with
a few grains of salt (the number of grains dependant on how serious
the proposal is). I also don't think that people should be discouraged
from using the process for relatively minor changes, so long a we used
a trimmed down verion of the process.

	Anyway, thanks guys for bringing this a step further.

Good Luck,
Mark.