GNOME support for new design recovery tool?
- From: Amir Michail <amichail thesis37 orchestra cse unsw EDU AU>
- To: gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: GNOME support for new design recovery tool?
- Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 12:36:52 +1000
We are working on a design recovery tool for
interactive graphical applications.
Here are some screenshots of the prototype:
We would like to support GNOME applications.
This requires a few things:
* compiling with -g -finstrument-functions
* linking with an additional object file for the tracer code
* non-blinking cursors having color 254,1,1 (we can track the cursor
that way in the screenshots to identify the user's focus;
255,0,0 is likely to clash with other aspects of the display such
Is it possible to provide this support in the GNOME configure scripts?
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev