Re: canvas.gnome.org running low on space

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> We're running low on space on canvas again, so could everyone who has an
> account there please clean up their home directories?

Just to make it clear, canvas is not widget (and thus not the machine that
you have your web userdirs on). So, please don't rush to clean those up.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
   "There, I did it... I defiled a timeless piece of ART!" - Jim Carrey,
                          covering I Am The Walrus