Re: GUADEC-III conferences

Sorry. I should leave the town tomorrow for 15 days (holidays ;-) so I
will not be able to finish the video enconding until I comeback home...

I had some problems with the video and they are not finished. (I have
them edited already as DV video but it too much information to put it
available to download (about 120Gb)

I thought that i could finish before I leave town but you know... when
you need to finish one as soon as possible, always appear a problem that
delays you :-(.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín