Re: Bonobo cleanup

On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 10:36, Brian Cameron wrote:
> In addition, as a part of this cleanup we would like to move those
> components that are shared libraries so that they consistantly live
> in $(libdir)/bonobo.

How are you planning to take care of versioning? putting them in
something like $(libdir)/bonobo-2.0 might be a desirable bit of
future-proofing, although there are certainly other ways to address the
issue.

Peter

--
Peter Williams     peter newton cx / peterw ximian com

"Why should I have to change my name? He's the one who
sucks!"                              -- Michael Bolton