1.4.1 + Solaris [Was: GNOME 2.0 Desktop 'Alpha' Release]

<quote who="Karl Gaffney">

> Our plan is to make Gnome 2.0 Solaris Sparc binaries available as soon
> as we have them build.

Oh, are the 1.4 preview packages you guys have ready for dual install?
Kjartan is still in the process of getting the 1.4.1 release out, you need
to update the 1.x stuff when it comes out if not.

Kjartan, what's the status of the 1.4.1 release? We really need it out
before the beta (preferably for the alpha, but that's close to impossible
now). Is there anything we can help you with?

- Jeff

--
   "2.4.1ac17 is full of innovations and should be used with caution." -
                             Linux Weekly News