useless gnome announcements

Fewer than half of the messages sent to gnome-announce-list this month
actually say *what* the program they're announcing does.

Unless you are assuming that the GNOME project has completely stalled
and not picked up *any* new users since the last time your program was
released, you need to explain what it does *every single time* you
release.

This message was inspired by the yelp 0.2 announcement, because I have
no clue what yelp is, but looking over the g-a-l archives, it looks like
Ximian hackers are the worst offenders overall, I just don't notice
those because I know what those packages do :-}

-- Dan