Re: Problems with xscreensaver && i18n

hi people.

I didn't know this old debate had returned, but from the last time i saw
this debate on the gnomecc list I specifically saw Jamie offer to change
the capplet in xscreensaver to conform to the demands that the GNOME
community had if that meant that GNOME would ditch our own capplet.

Judging by these mails that isn't the case, so my suggestion is that the
current capplet is kept and the maintainers of the current capplet put
Jamie on their /ignore list.

Christian