esound alsa09 support

This patch adds audio_alsa09.c, and modifies configure.in and audio.c
appropriately.

It is mostly ripped from aplay.c. Recording is not tested.

Output from esdplay works well, both in daemon and spawn mode.

I'd have sent this somewhere more appropriate if I knew where exactly
that was. Please direct questions/comments/flames about that or the
output driver to kevinc wuff dhs org

- Kevin Cody Jr