Re: Getting a cvs account for a contributor -- no response from cvsmaster gnome org

<quote who="Darin Adler">

> I need to get a cvs account for David Emory Watson. He's doing good work,
> and I'd like him to be able to commit his changes so I don't have to merge
> them myself.
>
> I sent mail last week to cvsmaster gnome org with no response. What should
> I do now?

I'm intending to go through the list of cvs account requests after the
release team meeting this morning, so I'll do it then.

My apologies for the delay on this, but I'm pretty sure we're on top if it
now (both in terms of people and 'documentation').

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
                      Cette menace est très sérieuse.