Re: Mono and GNOME. The long reply.

Hello,

Am Wednesday, den 06. February 2002 01:06:50 schrieb Miguel de Icaza:

> 	My experience so far has been positive, and I have first
>     hands experience on the productivity benefits that these
>     technologies bring to the table.  For instance, our C# compiler is
>     written in C#.  A beautiful piece of code.

Why not writing a C#-frontend and a CLI-backend for gcc? This would
would not only give a C# -> CLI Compiler but also a
C# -> [any_architecture] and a {c, c++, ,,,} -> CLI compiler.

	MfG
	bmg

--
"Des is völlig wurscht, was heut beschlos- | M G Berberich
 sen wird: I bin sowieso dagegn!"          | berberic fmi uni-passau de