It's 8pm AEST on Monday... Do you know where your snapshots are?

'tag alles,

Our Monday Snapshot roster now includes eog and pkgconfig. But there are
still a lot of packages that could see releases... Now that the Norwegian
weddings and American ball games are over, there's nothing to watch on TV.

Unless you're at linux.conf.au.

In which case, you're suboptimal and usability impaired.

Anyway, it's release-a-go-go time!

- Jeff

--
    "Basically my philosophy on release management is that it should be
                like police brutality." - Maciej Stachowiak

    "I haven't got the hang of police brutality yet. I prefer the pleats
                  and pom-poms look, anyway." - Jeff Waugh