Gnome-Media 1.112.0 released

Gnome-Media 1.112.0: "The IMF taking care of buisness"

This release of the ever wonderful and amazing gnome-media is dedicated
to all the people currently in NYC protesting the WEF. For more
information take a look at
http://nyc-cache.phillyimc.org/front.php3?article_id=16217&group=webcast
http://nyc.indymedia.org or http://www.abolishthebank.org/

What's that got to do with GNOME?
---------------------------------
Nothing, I just wanted to point it out. I don't know why, I felt I
should.

New stuff:
----------
Not much, from the last release, but there's now a theme format so other
themes can be distributed and made without too much hacking of the
source. And there's also preferences and a few bug fixes and
improvements of that ilk.

What can you do?
----------------
Draw, darn it. We're still stuck with my feeble attempts to draw (see
last ish).

Where is it?
------------
http://primates.ximian.com/~iain/gnome-media-1.112.0.tar.gz

How do I know blah blah blah:
-----------------------------
[iain discomachinegun cvs]$ md5sum gnome-media-1.112.0.tar.gz
de86b018d8fb176d8be9e5cf142b5489  gnome-media-1.112.0.tar.gz

Why the weird version number if so little has changed?
I held ctrl-a down in vim and closed my eyes, 112 was where it stopped.
Happy?

I am.

Peace,
iain
--
"All men of conscience or prudence ply to windward, to maintain their
wars to be defensive." -- Roger Williams