CVS magic and important files.

Hi folks!  I thought I'd send out a copy of the text that I send to
people when they get a new CVS account.  I think all of this information
is listed elsewhere on the website, but this puts it all together, in
case anybody has forgotten/doesn't know about some of these things.
	Greg

OK, your $CVSROOT should be
:pserver:#{ACCOUNTNAME} cvs gnome org:/cvs/gnome

If any of the other #{MODULE} hackers need to use CVS, please have
them get separate CVS accounts (if you can act as a proxy between
cvsmaster gnome org and them, this will help make sure that you know who
is getting accounts to work on your module :).

You now have commit access to the GNOME CVS repository:
        #{MODULE} is yours - please define commit policies in a
        #{MODULE}/README.cvs file.

        If you create a #{MODULE}/MAINTAINERS file, any lines
        that are of the pattern "Email: foo bar" will be used to
        generate a #{MODULE}-maint gnome org alias.

	For everything else, follow the README.cvs if it exists, or
	if it doesn't, send patches to the maintainer(s) and get
        approval before committing.

        The email address you provided has been used to create the
        #{ACCOUNTNAME} cvs gnome org email alias.  Similar aliases exist
for
        everyone with CVS access.  Please just use these aliases for
        comments on cvs commits.

If you need help with CVS, please contact cvsmaster gnome org, after
reviewing the cvs info manual.

--
Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc linuxweasel com>