Re: POTFILES.in changes

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 07:39:47PM +0100, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen wrote:
> I think the problem is that the maintainers traditionally haven't been
> very good at updating their POTFILES.in or POTFILES.skip files.

I in fact prefer that translators go ahead and update POTFILES.* for
my modules, I figure they can do a better job than me maintaining
those.

Maybe we need to have some of you guys such as Kenneth and Christian
Rose that have been around forever be the maintainers of POTFILES.*,
and then you could coordinate this kind of issue.

Havoc