Re: Publishing threads from gnome-private archives

On Thu, 2002-12-05 at 03:23, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> So, my first inclination was to request permission from everyone I'd quote,
> but it would be prohibitive for some of the "more active" threads. :-) Would
> it be unkind to assume that technical discussion can be republished and/or
> quoted, even though gnome-private still has private archives? (I would like
> to see these busted open anyway, so perhaps that would help.)

	It'd be very interesting to see which threads you select. I think my
only concern (apart from being shown up a long term annoyance) would be
that we made strenuous efforts to ensure that the _entire_ thread was
pulled out - and preferably re-threaded [ I for one didn't use a mail
reader that coped with threading nicely for a long time - and changed
titles on the fly ;-].

	Sounds interesting though,

	Regards,

		Michael.