Re: Queries about release specifications [Was: who gets in and why]

Hey there,

> > 	We don't need any more core modules with unworkable code and a
> > new maintainer whose hands are tied by that very fact when it comes to
> > trying to advance that module in new areas ... Enough GNOME modules
> > have been re-written ...

We've also got to be *really* careful when doing this - quite frankly
with too many rules and regulations we start to raise the barrier for
someone contributing code to the GNOME project. It's hard enough to get
started in GNOME without this. While I do absolutely agree with the
point that was made, we also have to be very, very realistic and take
people's contributions at face value and welcome them with open arms too
;)

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)