FREEZE: All 2.0.x changes require release team confirmation

Hi all,

Today we have a code freeze for the 2.0.x branch, any further changes
require release team confirmation. String changes also require i18n team
confirmation.

We're still waiting on packages for our weekly snapshot, too, because it's
going to be a very uneventful snapshot without a few more. :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
     "I don't even understand offside so I'm not likely to understand a
                 Manchester United contract." - Posh Spice