System integrator documentation

While reminiscing on irc about parts of GNOME that have been broken in
Debian Sid over the past year, it occurred to me that I've never seen a
document describing what the non-broken state is.

GNOME needs to place a document, perhaps a checklist, on the gnome.org
website that plainly describes to system integrators what a properly
installed and operational GNOME should be.

This should be linked from the home page and from the developers' page.
Perhaps as part of redoing the site (it is being redone, right? The use
of images for text is . . . well, you know what it is.) . . .

Perhaps as part of redoing the site there should be special sections for
system integrators and system administrators added.

Cheers,
Greg Merchan