Re: Let's remove the Nautilus News sidepanel

> I think ditching the sidepanel all together isn't really a good idea,
> but it does need some work. Actually i've seen some screenshot that dave
> camp did of a potential new ui for the sidebar similar to the sidebar
> used in most other programs like galeon. Sidebar for history and maybe
> bookmarks is still a good thing. I wouldn't mind seing the list and tree
> view merged though into an osX style tree sometime in the future.

I think the point is to move forward and make nautilus stable and cut down
on the number of bugs that is filed against nautilus.  Once we have
nautilus stable (ie the number of bugs filed are trivial).

We could then bring back the side panel and do it correctly ie work on
bookmarks/history.

sri