Re: GNOME-Utils 1.104.0

Folks -

Can I just say that Kevin Vandersloot rocks, and that I *really*
appreciate the way he's been grinding through the sometimes
unglamorous but absolutely essentially work of getting stuff like this
ported and out the door?

Kevin, is your DNA available for cloning?

Thanks,
John

--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"You don't want to die with the music still in you."
 - John Gardner