the vfolder-desktop method

hi

	i've been playing today with the vfolder-desktop method and nautilus
trying to fix some of the menu editting bugs. I think that the vfolder
thingy is very complicated, and i don't reach to see its usefulness,
what is more, i think that a directory based approach (like gnome 1.4
did) is a lot better and easier. Maybe i'm not seeing something.

	can somebody explain me how the vfolders thingy is more useful than a
directory based approach?

regards,
Diego