Re: [Fwd: content protest--correction]

Hi,

Although I don't have anything to say about swear words on IRC, on
mailing-lists or on personal website (or corporate ones, if your company
is pentboy or playhouse), but on a news site, it's really not good.

It would be good to avoid this kind of thing in the future, and get the
story either changed, or refuse them. It reflects badly on the Gnome
project IMO.

s/swear_word/stuff/g <- this one works for nearly all the cases

Cheers