GTK+-2.0 branches

I've now created:

 glib-2-0
 pango-1-0
 gtk-2-0

branches for maintainence. Anyone doing GNOME-2.0 work should be
using these patches. I've updated jhbuild and vbs so that 'head'
points to these branches.

Feature additions should go only on HEAD.

It's by far easiest if any bug fixes applied go immediately onto
both branches. If not, there must be a bug in bugzilla on the
appropriate milestone indicating what needs to be merged.  This is the
only way I can see we are going to be able track synchronization
between the branches.

(At the start of GTK+-1.2, we did mass forward-ports, of fixes from
the branch to the head in batches, but that only really works if
almost all work is being done on the branch.)

Regards,
                                        Owen