Re: GtkHtml 1, 2 and 1->2

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Bill Haneman wrote:

> Sander Vesik wrote:
> >
> > On 10 Apr 2002, Ettore Perazzoli wrote:
> > > Why not just use the Mozilla-based view instead?
>
> > It is not acessible and will not be (AFAIK) anytime soon.
>
> "soon" being the issue (work is underway to fix that but it
> is a long-term project).

Well, I did not want to say that it would never be there or that it was
not being worked on (or that it would not at some point become acessible).
Its just not something that will become usable in a release anytime soon,
also, mozilla's interfaces have inthe past been less than stable and
caused a fair amount of pain.

> -Bill

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding