Re: GtkHTML2 (was Re: GNOME 2.0 Platform Alpha Deadline - Sep 26, 2001)
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Joe Shaw <joe ximian com>, gnome-2-0-list gnome org, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkHTML2 (was Re: GNOME 2.0 Platform Alpha Deadline - Sep 26, 2001)
- Date: 26 Sep 2001 15:32:37 -0400
Unless you're planning to spend piles of effort on GtkHTML2, that seems
like the only reasonable option, I'd agree.
(Does anyone else find it confusing that GtkHTML and GtkHTML2 are
totally different codebases and the APIs aren't compatible at all?
Should we maybe rename one of these?)
I do. I think renaming GtkHTML 2 at this point would make sense...
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev