Re: GNOME 1.4.1 beta2

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 09:41:06PM +0200, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> I'd really like to see a new gnome-core released for this beta and the
> same goes for gnome-utils. If there are other packages that should be
> updated please give me a heads up.

I've sent mail to linas about the status of gtt.  Most likely I'll just
downgrade it to last stable version and make a gnome-utils release.

Also there's a very DOH! kind of bug in gdm-, I will make a new .1
release today probably to fix that and that's what should go in I think.

George <>
   Miau miau, zikala kocicka dyz hapala do studne.
                       -- Hyta a Batul

gnome-hackers mailing list