Re: ggv 1.1.90 and 1.0.2

Hi jaKa (and others),

perhaps it is already known, but both new versions are missing the
GNOME include/gnome-1.0 directory in the include paths, where e.g.
bonobo-1.10.0 installs its includes. I saw and reported similar
things when installing compiling other packages last week.

It is of course easily fixed by appending the directory in the
Makefiles, here using e.g.

for m in `find . -name Makefile` ; do \
   mv -v $m $m.old ; \
   sed 's|\(-I\/opt.*\)$|\1\ \-I\/opt\/gnome\/include\/gnome\-1\.0|' $m.old  > $m ;\
done

Should perhaps be fixed on the autoconf level?! Otherwise ggv it is
running fine...

As a wishlist item I would like to see an optional confirmation
dialog for the print command when printing. That would ease
occasional printing to other printers or things like a2ps, psnup...

Cheers,
	Peter.