Re: gnome-terminal change

man, 2001-10-22 kl. 02:20 skrev Havoc Pennington:

> Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas online no> writes:
> > Maybe it's because the zvt part of the Red Hat patches hasn't been
> > commited? Miguel?
>
> If you put in our gnome-terminal patches without our zvt patches, yeah
> I wouldn't expect that to work (or even compile, I think the
> gnome-libs patch adds some weird gnome-libs function that g-t
> called?). Bad hack fest.

It seems that the problem Stanislav is experiencing is related to
gdk_fontset_load() vs. gdk_font_load() so it shouldn't have anything to
do with additional APIs AFAICS. Smack me with a cluebar if this is wrong
:)

The only problem I've seen with the patches is that they add a
use_fontset variable which defaults to "enabled" but there's no gui part
to disable it again. Is this right? Why not just add this checkbox and
default "Use fontset" and "Use IM" to off?

Cheers
Kjartan