Mail maintainence this evening

This evening I'm planning to switch over the gnome.org mail server and
mailing lists to a new machine.

I'm going to start this around 3:00 UTC and it should (if all goes
well) take about 30 minutes. I don't expect any noticeable service
interruptions other than mail being delayed by 30 minutes, but if you
have an earthshakingly important mail to send out you might want to
choose a different time

Once everything is switched to the new machine, things should look
pretty much identical, except that searching will be working again.
(The new machine is a lot faster and most importantly, has free disk
space, but I wouldn't expect that to be externally visible.)

Regards,
                                        Owen