Re: [Usability] Re: Fixing the foobar wrt fitt's law

Hi,

On 4 Oct 2001, Aaron Weber wrote:

>   Sure enough, if I turn off edge flipping on my 1x1 desktop (i.e.
> edge-flipping should be irrelevant, since I have nothing to flip to) I
> can click on the Programs and Tasks menu in the far corners.

Confirmed with iceWM 1.0.9. I do have 3x2 desktops, by the way :)). I can
move my pointer to the upper right or left and click on the tasklist resp.
Programs widget.

However, I'd love a feature where for instance the tasklist would be
auto-activated when I move the pointer to a screen corner. I've been using
X-it and XWorkplace for OS/2 for years, those utilities offer lots of
functionality in this regard that GNOME could learn from.

--
Reinout van Schouwen
e-mail    : reinout cs vu nl