Re: CVS cleanup..?

On Mon, 8 Oct 2001, Tomas Ogren wrote:

> Heya.
>
> We recently noticed that disk space on anoncvs3 is running low (~110MB
> free) and was thinking that maybe some obsolete temp modules could be
> removed until we've had the chance to put in a new disk (planned, will
> get it in a week or so).
>
> Some of these are:
> gnome-control-center-deleteme - 40MB - not touched for about 3 months
> evolution_before_trying_to_fix_docs - 150MB - not touched for ~1.5 months
> control-center-before-surgery - 40MB - almost 3 months
> gnumeric-before-surgery - 30MB - 2 years except for a *.desktop from '00

beast-data can be removed as well. i'm not sure how much it takes
up in CVS but its 16mb of binary sound data checked out already,
and there's really not much point in keeping it in CVS (it's meant
to be replaced by several larger packages anyway, and there's no
real benefit to keep change history of such packages).

> Thoughts?
>
> /Tomas

---
ciaoTJ