Re: web site bugzilla category

<quote who="Carlos Perell? Mar?n">

> Sure, I created the developer.gnome.org product because we didn't have
> anything else.

Thought so. :) Thanks for your help with the xml-i18n stuff the other day,
it's really helped out with our work on the websites. I hope we can deliver
another tonne of strings for you guys to translate. ;)

> Also, I think that it should be named gtp as the "project" pages.

Good point, I hadn't even thought about project page bugs yet. I'll add this
to the list.

Thanks Carlos,

- Jeff

--
           "It's weird being without white noise." - Catie Flick