Re: GNOME 2 developer documentation

On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 03:41:47PM -0600, John Fleck wrote:
> libxml2

  Automatcally generated docs should be close to 100%, but there is a relatively
long list of warnings about missing entries etc ... Need to polish this

> libxslt

  This one should be 100% and close to being Okay.
In both cases I still didn't figured out how to make decent descriptions
for each module and showing up in the TOC.
  I also didn't yet worked on using XSLT to generate those rather than
Jade, the TODO list ain't closed.

Daniel