Re: gnome-core - somewhat cleaner?

On Fri, Oct 05, 2001 at 10:57:55AM -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Also, Nautilus currently lacks the "toc:man" and "toc:info" features
> of gnome-help-browser, we should really have these or equivalent in
> the new browsers. (i.e. an index of available man/info pages)

Are you suggesting something beyond the listing in the help sidebar
panel? I personally think that's sufficient - it's a list of all the
available info pages and man pages. But I wouldn't object if someone
wants to add a toc:* feature like the old browser.

Could file a bug on this so it doesn't get lost?

Cheers,
--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h), http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/