Re: Fixing the foobar wrt fitt's law

Ian, Seth:

I'm using  gnome-core-1.4.0.4-ximian.5 also, but I have to put the mouse
on the actual Programs and Task List pointers, as Seth reports.

I thought at first that this might be related to my sawfish settings-- I
have it set to flip windows by scrolling to the top, right, etc.  So, I
can only notice this on the top-right and top-left desktop areas. So i
set it to a single 1x1 workspace, and still... no joy.

a.

--
I hate this street, I live cement. Give dirt to me, I have lament.
This human form, where I was born, I now repent. --Pixies