Libgtop HEAD

Hi. All. I'm a little worried about the state of libgtop HEAD. It seems that
Martin may have left it in a state of instability (at least the readme says
so). Kristian tried compiling procman with HEAD and apparently there are
some API changes as procman didn't compile.

Considering that noone is maintaining it right now, I suggest that we
consider porting the stable branch to GNOME 2.0 and using that for now.
Unfortunately I don't know how much work that would entail.

So does anyone have an opinion here? Does anyone actually have any
familiarity with the code?

Regards,
Kevin