Re: GNOME 2 schedule requirements

On 15Nov2001 04:01PM (+0000), Erwann Chenede wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Could somebody (from the release team?) post the various requirements
> for each phase of the release schedule or just the various requirements
> that were taken into account while the GNOME 2 schedule was elaboratd ?

I am not sure what requirements you mean.

The schedule was generated in a primarily date-driven manner (the
board gave us a mandate to get the thing shipped as soon as possible),
while attempting to leave enough time for porting, accessibility work,
localization, documentation, and usability improvements.

 - Maciej