Nautilus 2.0

Hi Darin,

	Just to show off the amazing work you've been doing on
Nautilus porting ( behind the scenes ( or bug as it were ) ), I
thought I'd send this to the world etc.

	Perhaps it might also calm the nerves of those who like to run
around fretting like headless chickens, about dates and who killed whom [
this is supposed to be a happy occasion ] :-)

	Anyhow - I found the monstor combo bug between bonobo, gtk+ and
ORBit2/linc. So we can now see the pretty icons in Nautilus:

	http://primates.ximian.com/~michael/nautilus2.png

	Should work with HEAD libbonoboui & nautilus,

	Regards,

		Michael.