Re: terminal servers

Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM> writes:
> A bunch of this stuff also applies to magic boxes sometimes called
> sunrays, which are somewhat "thinner" clients - the X server runs on the
> server and the client gets "digested" information. So getting it fixed is
> a big deal for "us" aswell.

Cool. More people that care = more chance of fixing it.

So, we need hackers to set up their desktops to work this way, that's
the only way it's going to get debugged...

> Did they try sound support? 8-)

They said it would be nice but they could live without it for now.

Erik and Owen and Christian drew some huge diagram of how our
multimedia support should work, I won't try to explain their
conclusions. ;-)

Havoc