Re: [Usability] Re: Where the mouse is when I'm reading (no relevance to UI design that I am aware of)
- From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>
- To: Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com>
- Cc: "usability gnome org" <usability gnome org>, Gnome Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>, Gtk Developers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Usability] Re: Where the mouse is when I'm reading (no relevance to UI design that I am aware of)
- Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 11:48:10 -0800
On 03Nov2001 12:22PM (-0800), Darin Adler wrote:
> On Sat, 2001-11-03 at 09:47, Charles Kerr wrote:
> > I dunno how this maps to online reading, but 9 times out of 10 I highlight
> > the line/paragraph that I'm on while reading.
> I do that a lot in editor windows (although not in dialogs). It drives
> people looking over my shoulder crazy.
I do it in web browsers but not in text editors. Probably because I
hardly ever touch the mouse while editing text.
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev