Re: usability and getting things done

sorry, if it wasn't completely obvious this was a frustration-rant
written in a weak moment ;-) I think the point sort of disolved in the
noise... I'm happy to provide reasons and rationale for usability
choices, but you have to realize there's an associated cost in my
ability to get get usability work done, and I hope in the future we'll
earn the community's trust so we don't have to argue out specific
changes as much.

-seth