Re: Button ordering

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 03:28:04PM -0500, Owen Taylor wrote:
> This is Mac style with the "action" button at the lower right
> hand corner, as opposed to what we've done in the past - Windows style
> with the default button at the left.
>
> So,
>
>   [ Help ]                 [ Cancel ] [   OK   ]
>
> Not:
>
>   [ Help ]                 [   OK   ] [ Cancel ]

	Hmm.  Well, Apple has spent more money than some small nations
on testing this sort of stuff, but I've *never* felt comfortable with
the Mac style, so I'd have to vote for #2.
	Any reason that the usability guidelines chose the former other
than "The Mac does it"?

Joel

--

"Lately I've been talking in my sleep.