Re: prefs storage plan
- From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs noisehavoc org>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: prefs storage plan
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 18:16:14 -0800
On 31Oct2001 08:59PM (-0500), Havoc Pennington wrote:
> So did anyone have further comments on this? Or should we start
> considering it a bug anytime an app doesn't follow these guidelines?
> In particular, if we change how panel config works, this proposal
> would have a lot of impact on that. Also of course the control center
> will need to consider these issues.
> We have to have a desktop-wide plan here, or things end up sucking.
Do you have a shorter executive summary? I'll try to read the full
version as time permits but I suspect others won't.
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev