Re: an interesting message on gnotices

On Fri, 25 May 2001, Ian McKellar wrote:

> What would be really cool would be a bonobo component that would be a proxy
> for SOAP requests. It shouldn't take too long with python-bonbo and Soapy.
> That way it would be really easy to integrate SOAP services with GNOME.

I don't really see the Bonobo side of this -- wouldn't it be just a CORBA
interface repository implementation that reads SOAP IDLs instead of CORBA
IDLs and exports them via the standard CORBA iface repo protocol?

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001