replacing anything in brackets with the appropriate info.

Author:         <your name>
Email:          <your email address>
Category:       <the category under arch/ it belongs in>
Title:          <topic title>
Phrase:         <a short phrase or sentence describing the topic>
Applicability:  <choose from: "1.x", "2.0", "both">

Blurb:
           <the description of the topic, typically a few
              paragraphs>
Articles:
           <a list of article titles with URLs to link to>
Links:
           <a list of relevant links with URLs to link to>