Re: an interesting message on gnotices

Hackers,

I am the guy that posted that message on gnotices, read it and weap:

    http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/reef/bundles/terraservice/

Here is the source of a Reef bundle (eazel's new services architechture)
that uses SOAP and Python (what a wonderful language) to retrieve
TerraServer images.  I am not sure if it works, but it does verify the
claim from gnotices =)  A bonobo component would be a great idea!  Maybe
I will get around to doing this next week, I have been meaning to learn
some more about bonobo.

I cannot post to gnome-hackers as I am not a member of the list, could
one of you forward this to the list so that others will know about it?

Thanks!

Jonathan LaCour
Developer
VertiSoft, Corp.